ST. PETER'S SCHOOL ASSOCIATION (SPSA)
St Peter’s School Association (SPSA)
The St. Peter’s School Association is a registered charity (Registered Charity Number 1019291) which aims to:
- Encourage a positive link between parents and the school.
- Raise funds to enhance the children’s development and enjoyment at the school.
- Create social activities for children, parents and teachers.
Visit and Like our SPSA FaceBook page: https://www.facebook.com/StPetersPrimarySchoolSPSA/
Follow us on Twitter @stpetersspsa
What are we raising funds for?
- Mini strings and other curriculum extras.
- Residential trips and coaches.
- Treats such as party gifts, reception teddies and leaver’s presents
- Books – fiction and non-fiction
- Musical instruments, including an African drum set and percussion collection
- Contribution to an in-house author
Calendar of events 2017/8
- Park Hill Fireworks Display – Friday 19 Jnauary
- Second hand uniform sale – Monday 22 January, after school, top playground
- SPSA meeting – Wednesday 24 January 2018, 7.30pm at the school
- Bag2School collection – Friday 2 February
- Spring Disco – Friday 9 March
- Easter Eggstravaganza – Monday 26 March
- SPSA meeting – Wednesday 25 April, 7.30pm at the school
- SPSA meeting – Wednesday 23 May, 7.30pm at the school
- Summer Fair – Saturday 30 June
- Ice Cream Fridays – Fridays 29 June, 6 July, 13 July
- SPSA meeting – Wednesday 11 July at the pub
How to raise money FOR FREE
Doing your shopping online? Here is a simple way to raise funds for the school for FREE! Go to http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/stpsa and follow the simple steps to sign up. Then shop online with over 2,000 well-known retailers and for everything you buy you’ll earn a donation at no additional cost to you!
Need to buy name labels for your child's new uniform? Quote our special code 21665 when buying Stikins - the simple name labels that need no sewing or ironing. We will earn up to 30% commission for our school. https://www.stikins.co.uk/
Yellow Moon has a wide range of arts and crafts supplier. Quote SSt18550 on any orders you make, and we will receive 10% cash-back for our school.
Thinking of going to the theatre? Book your tickets through our Tickets 4 Schools account – you get a good deal and the school gets £5.00 per ticket.
Get your employer on board
Matched funding and charitable donations enable us to make up to twice as much money on an event, which really helps us reach our fundraising targets. Many companies have schemes whereby they contribute to charities like the SPSA. Ask your employer! What have you got to lose?
- Chairs: Heidi Ellis and Rebecca Leppington
- Vice chair: Nicola Jeffs
- Treasurer: Hayley and Craig Button
- Secretary: Terrie Harvey
Please contact us at email@example.com
Class reps play a vital role in coordinating SPSA activities, promoting events and drumming up support from other mums and dads. Each class usually has at least two class reps. If you would like to find out more about becoming a class rep, please speak to your current class rep or one of the SPSA committee.
Paddington: Toni Raye, Dawn Harris
Wimbledon: Shabana Mirchie, Raquel Cruz
Year 1 Baker Street: Nicola Jeffs, Jen Clarke
Year 1 Swiss Cottage: Terrie Harvey, Hiral Haria
Year 2 Covent Garden: Marie Burke
Year 2 Canada Water: Linda McCarthy, Lisa Casey
Year 3 Harrow: Vacant
Year 3 London Bridge: Anniina Lobo, Carly Worrall
Year 4 Regent’s Park: Cristina Vercesi and Jo Drake
Year 4 Barking: Jo White
Year 5 Victoria: Kate Manvatkar
Year 5 King’s Cross: Sandra Ashling
Year 6 Waterloo: Vacant
Year 6 Oxford Circus : Anita John, Archana Shah, Allie Baldacchino