The final week of term approaches…. where has the year gone?
- Please ensure your child brings home all belongings to them throughout the week
- Reports will be handed out on Monday 15th July which will include your child’s SATs results
- Leavers assembly is taking place on Wednesday 17th July at Emmanuel Church- parents to arrive from 1:45pm for a 2pm start
- The final day clapout will take place in the upper playground- all parents/carers etc. are welcome to join for the clap out of the year 6 children. This will begin around 3pm.
- Sals Shoes Collection- if your child no longer wants/requires their school shoes please donate them to the charity Sals Shoes- bring to school on Thursday or Friday with £1 per shoes. If your child donates their shoes they can wear their own choice of shoes on the Thursday and Friday
- Children can bring in shirts to be signed on the final day
We hope all the children have enjoyed their time at St. Peter’s and in year 6. They have been a pleasure to teach and watch grow up. We wish them all the best in their secondary school.