St. Peter's School Association
St Peter’s School Association (SPSA)
The St. Peter’s School Association is a registered charity (Registered Charity Number 1019291) which aims to:
- Encourage a positive link between parents and the school.
- Raise funds to enhance the children’s development and enjoyment at the school.
- Create social activities for children, parents and teachers.
Visit and Like our SPSA FaceBook page: https://www.facebook.com/StPetersPrimarySchoolSPSA/
Follow us on Twitter @stpetersspsa
Click here for summer fundraising plans.
Click here for the summer 2021 newsletter
Calendar of events 2020/21
- Monday 2 November 2020 Challenge 19
- Saturday 5 December 2020 Tree Collection and Decorations Sale
- Friday 11 December Christmas Jumper Mufti Day
- Monday 29th March 2021 @ 7.00pm SPSA meeting. Click here for the agenda. Click here for the Minutes.
- Wednesday 31st March - 2nd hand uniform sale from 2.30pm onwards (card payments only please)
- Thursday 1st April - Mufti Day - £1.00 donation to the SPSA
- Wednesday 28th April 2021 @ 7.00pm SPSA meeting. Click here for the agenda. Click here for the Minutes.
- Tuesday 11th May 2021 Bag2School Collection
How to raise money FOR FREE
Doing your shopping online? Here is a simple way to raise funds for the school for FREE! Go to http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/stpsa and follow the simple steps to sign up. Then shop online with over 2,000 well-known retailers and for everything you buy you’ll earn a donation at no additional cost to you!
When you shop at smile.amazon.co.uk, Amazon will donate to St Peters. Go to https://smile.amazon.co.uk/ and search for St Peters School Association.
Need to buy name labels for your child's new uniform? Quote our special code 21665 when buying Stikins - the simple name labels that need no sewing or ironing. We will earn up to 30% commission for our school. https://www.stikins.co.uk/
Get your employer on board.
Matched funding and charitable donations enable us to make up to twice as much money on an event, which really helps us reach our fundraising targets. Many companies have schemes whereby they contribute to charities like the SPSA. Ask your employer! What have you got to lose?
- Co-Chairs: Sukeshi Kothari & Nicola Jeffs
- Vice Chair: Victoria Paxton
- Co-Secretaries: Sarah O'Shaughnessy & Geraldine Bradbury
- Treasurer: Alex Nunn
- Vice Treasurer: Andrea Nunn
Please contact us at email@example.com
Class Reps play a vital role in coordinating SPSA activities, promoting events and drumming up support from other mums and dads. Each class usually has at least two class reps. If you would like to find out more about becoming a class rep, please speak to your current class rep or one of the SPSA committee.
Paddington: Jenny Wells and Geraldine Bradbury
Wimbledon: Jo Colwill and Maheen Mirza
1M: Becky Faytaren and Joanna Davis
1CM: Jo White and Kara Thomas
2R: Rachel Smith
2M: Jen Jones
3EB: Dawn Harris
3C: Shabana Mirchie
4J: Carla Knight and Louise Andrews
4A: Nicola Jeffs and Jen Clarke
5W: Lisa Casey
5G: Holly Snowling
6S: Rebecca Leppington and Wendy Crayford
6C: Dawn Harris and Hayley Button