St Peter’s School Association (SPSA)
The St. Peter’s School Association is a registered charity (Registered Charity Number 1019291) which aims to:
- Encourage a positive link between parents and the school.
- Raise funds to enhance the children’s development and enjoyment at the school.
- Create social activities for children, parents and teachers.
Visit and Like our SPSA FaceBook page: https://www.facebook.com/StPetersPrimarySchoolSPSA/
Follow us on Twitter @stpetersspsa
Calendar of events 2019
- Friday 14 June – nearly toys collection: toys, games, soft toys, DVDs, CDs and video games only please
- Friday 14 June - Ice Cream/Hot Dog Friday after school
- Friday 28 June – MUFTI Day and bottle collection
- Friday 28 June - Ice Cream/Hot Dog Friday after school
- Friday 5 July – cake collection
- Friday 12 July - Ice Cream/Hot Dog Friday after school
- Saturday 6 July - Summer Fair 12.00 noon-3.00 pm
How to raise money FOR FREE
Doing your shopping online? Here is a simple way to raise funds for the school for FREE! Go to http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/stpsa and follow the simple steps to sign up. Then shop online with over 2,000 well-known retailers and for everything you buy you’ll earn a donation at no additional cost to you!
Need to buy name labels for your child's new uniform? Quote our special code 21665 when buying Stikins - the simple name labels that need no sewing or ironing. We will earn up to 30% commission for our school. https://www.stikins.co.uk/
Thinking of going to the theatre? Book your tickets through our Tickets 4 Schools account – you get a good deal and the school gets £5.00 per ticket.
Get your employer on board.
Matched funding and charitable donations enable us to make up to twice as much money on an event, which really helps us reach our fundraising targets. Many companies have schemes whereby they contribute to charities like the SPSA. Ask your employer! What have you got to lose?
- Chair: Rebecca Leppington
- Vice chair: Nicola Jeffs
- Treasurer: Hayley and Craig Button
- Secretary: Vacant
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Class Reps play a vital role in coordinating SPSA activities, promoting events and drumming up support from other mums and dads. Each class usually has at least two class reps. If you would like to find out more about becoming a class rep, please speak to your current class rep or one of the SPSA committee.
Paddington: Jodie King and Lindsay Bunce
Wimbledon: Rachel Smith and Victoria Paxton
Year 1 Baker Street: Toni Raye and Dawn Harris
Year 1 Swiss Cottage: Shabana Mirchie
Year 2 Canada Water: Nicola Jeffs and Jen Clarke
Year 2 Covent Garden: Carla Knight and Louise Andrews
Year 3 London Bridge: Nicola Davis
Year 3 Harrow: Andrea Smith and Charli Stagg
Year 4 Regent’s Park: Dawn Harris
Year 4 Barking: Vacant
Year 5 King’s Cross: Jo Drake and Kara Thomas
Year 5 Victoria: Jo White
Year 6 Waterloo: Kate Manvatkar
Year 6 Oxford Circus: Sandra Ashling