St Peter’s School Association (SPSA)
The St. Peter’s School Association is a registered charity (Registered Charity Number 1019291) which aims to:
- Encourage a positive link between parents and the school.
- Raise funds to enhance the children’s development and enjoyment at the school.
- Create social activities for children, parents and teachers.
Visit and Like our SPSA FaceBook page: https://www.facebook.com/StPetersPrimarySchoolSPSA/
Follow us on Twitter @stpetersspsa
Calendar of events 2019/2020
- Fri 15 Nov – Nearly new toys & games, unwanted gifts & teddies collection for the tombola
- Monday 18 November - Travelling Trends Fashion Show (pay via ParentPay)
- Friday 22 November – Crazy hair MUFTI Day – own clothes and bring a £1 or bottle donation
- Friday 29 November – Cakes and Jolly Jars collection
- Saturday 30 November - Christmas Fair 12.00 noon-3.00 pm
- Friday 31 January 2020 - Bag2School Collection
- Thursday 30 April 2020 - Bag2School Collection
How to raise money FOR FREE
Doing your shopping online? Here is a simple way to raise funds for the school for FREE! Go to http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/stpsa and follow the simple steps to sign up. Then shop online with over 2,000 well-known retailers and for everything you buy you’ll earn a donation at no additional cost to you!
When you shop at smile.amazon.co.uk, Amazon will donate to St Peters. Go to https://smile.amazon.co.uk/ and search for St Peters School Association.
Need to buy name labels for your child's new uniform? Quote our special code 21665 when buying Stikins - the simple name labels that need no sewing or ironing. We will earn up to 30% commission for our school. https://www.stikins.co.uk/
Get your employer on board.
Matched funding and charitable donations enable us to make up to twice as much money on an event, which really helps us reach our fundraising targets. Many companies have schemes whereby they contribute to charities like the SPSA. Ask your employer! What have you got to lose?
- Chair: Victoria Paxton
- Vice Chair: Nicola Jeffs
- Secretary: Sarah O'Shaughnessy
- Treasurer: Alex Nunn
- Vice Treasurer: Sukeshi Kothari
Please contact us at email@example.com
Class Reps play a vital role in coordinating SPSA activities, promoting events and drumming up support from other mums and dads. Each class usually has at least two class reps. If you would like to find out more about becoming a class rep, please speak to your current class rep or one of the SPSA committee.
Paddington: Jo White
Wimbledon: Jo Davis and Mariana Jarrett
1M: Rachel Smith and Adele Swan
1CM: Jennifer Jones and Sarah O’Shaughnessy
2R: Dawn Harris
2M: Shabana Mirchie
3P: Nicola Jeffs and Jen Clarke
3C: Carla Knight and Louise Andrews
4W: Nicola Davis, Marie Burke and Holly Snowling
4A: Charli Stagg and Clare Taylor
5G: Dawn Harris
6S: Kara Thomas
6C: Jo Drake